Having Italian Greyhounds (Iggies) can be as entertaining as they are confusing. Below, I’m posting pictures of my babies (including our late buddy, Stripe) with a list of what I think they’re trying to tell me.
- I’m hungry
- Wanna race?
- I have come to avenge my brother
- I need a hug
- I just watched Old Yeller. You’d never do that to me, would you?
- I saw you pet that other dog
- Dobby is a free elf!
- Did you see the new Star Wars movie yet?
- I was just at the eye doctor
- It’s okay, we’ll get through this together
- Is he still behind me?
- Strike a pose. Vogue!
- Whatcha writing?
- Scratch me here
- I’m not looking!
- Please, Sir, can we have another?
- We’d like to talk to you about Jesus
- We swear, we had nothing to do with that cake going missing!
- Okay, you made your point. Can we come in now?
- That pizza was to share!
- Oh, dude, you just ate so many carbs…
- Share that pizza or I will attempt to steal your soul
- Please drop it. Please drop it.
So having Iggies can be a challenge, but I think we’re beginning to learn their language. How close do you think we are? Have any other suggestions? Tell me in the comments below and I’ll caption your response on my Facebook page!
Until next time, happy writing!